The Child Advocacy Center is a 501 (c) (3) charitable organization and relies upon our generous donors to help fund our programs. To learn more on how you can help “join hands” with the Child Advocacy Center to protect children or to make a one-time gift or recurring donation, please click here.
Additional funding to the Child Advocacy Center includes a combination of gifts, grants, endowment funds and local fundraising activities.
List of Current Funders
- Community Grants Fund of Cumberland Community Foundation, Inc.
- Youth Growth Stock Trust of the United Way of Cumberland County
- Carter Bank and Trust
- Florence Rogers Charitable Trust
- Cumberland County
- City of Fayetteville
- Women’s Giving Circle of Cumberland County, a fund of Cumberland Community Foundation
- Anonymous Trust / Simply East Fund
- Cross Creek Subaru
- The Leon Levine Foundation
- Governor’s Crime Commission – Victims of Crime Act
- NC Department of Health and Human Services
- Combined Federal Campaign
- NC State Employees Combined Campaign
- Exchange Club of Greater Fayetteville